Social Media Marketing
Social Media is now recognized as a necessary part of a successfully fully integrated marketing strategy and campaign. The potential benefits of effectively using social media are significant and implementing a cost effective avenue can deliver incredible marketing opportunities.
It’s easy to see that social media marketing should be a key component of your marketing plan and many business owners recognize that there is an upside to social media.
But the questions we hear are businesses are unsure on how to fully engage with social media or how much time they should dedicate to it’s success. And more importantly is it really worth it and measurable!
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Social media is one of the most cost-efficient digital marketing tools that can be used to syndicate content and increase online visibility. By engaging with brand loyal customers and a broader audience you will be able to greatly increase brand recognition and expand your reach.
- More Inbound Traffic
- Utilizing social media as part of your marketing strategy, will help you reach an audience outside your current client base. As you add social media profiles to your marketing mix you create a gateway to your website. Your audience becomes more diverse and by syndicating your content you expose these potential customers to organically reach your website.
- Improved Search Engine Rankings
- Creating high quality content that integrates your targeted keywords such as blogs, infographics, case studies, white papers, and human interest photos will help your business’s social media profile inviting and shareable. As your social media community grows , your followers will “like” and “share” your content and links to that content will increase your search engine rankings.
- Higher Conversion Rates
- Increasing visibility of your business garners more opportunities for conversion through blog posts, images, and videos that lead viewers to your company’s website and an increase traffic. Social media marketing enables your company to present a human factor and personalizes the brand. Consumers prefer to do business with someone they can relate to or have a connection with.
- Greater Customer Loyalty
- Utilizing social media as a networking and communication platform you create a voice for your company that is much more informal and personal. As customers post comments on your social pages and they receive a personalized response they know that you are paying attention and care about their satisfaction. This experience with your brand builds loyalty and trust.
- Higher Brand Authority
- Customer satisfaction and brand loyalty contribute to your brand authority. As your potential customers see that your business is willing to communicate openly and frequently they trust your commitment and it builds your credibility.
- Social media marketing can be an extremely cost-efficient element of an integrated marketing strategy. Creating a social profile is free and paid promotion of your content on this platform is relatively lower than other online advertising options.
- Marketplace Insights
- As you interact directly with your customer base you are able to see their interests and opinions that help you establish trends and insights into their purchasing behaviours. This valuable marketplace insight can also help you monitor competitors activities and new opportunities to gain dominance.
- Brand Advocacy
- Positive reviews and comments are your greatest asset in developing brand advocacy. As your fans rate you and share their experiences with your company with their community you are able to shorten the buying cycle with new clients.
Boston Social Media Marketing Services Deliver:
Boston SEO for Growth offers social media marketing packages that focus getting measurable results and attracting the right customers. We align our efforts with your overall brand strategy, the look and feel of your brand and priorities for your business..
We will work to do the following:
- Create and build core social profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, etc)
- Build brand awareness
- Attract new followers that build a strong audience
- Promote brand loyalty and advocacy
- Educate followers
- Syndicate content to Improve search engine optimization (SEO)
- Amplify your brand message and your advocates voice
Creating and maintaining an effective social media marketing plan takes patience, consistency and a personal touch.
Boston SEO for Growth takes the time to get to know your business and set up a plan that we will consistently execute to grow your business.
Contact us to learn more about our social media plans and how we can leverage your social media to attract the right customers.